FACTORY WORKER IN USA
gulfdemand.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in gulf by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry.
We are not an employment agency we merely offer gulf employers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
- Follows all work instructions of Lead or Department supervisor to complete daily tasks
- Performs all tasks safely and according to company processes and procedures
- Trains to operate machinery per instructions
- Responsible to start, operate, tend, stop, or clean factory equipment/machinery
- Loads and unloads items from machines
- Sorts components onto carts, tables, and dollies
- Assembles and/or inspects quality of finished product and perform minor repairs
- Pulls, cuts, folds or otherwise assembles materials as per job specifications.
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products
- Packs finished goods into correct packages and boxes
- Places finished goods in designated area
- Loads or unloads cabinets into carts, tables, and/or trailers
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Notifies supervisor or lead of any mechanical or material issues
- Additional duties as assigned by Department Production Supervisor.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail while handling repetitive tasks
- Ability to receive information through verbal and written communications
- Basic knowledge of the operation of the equipment and the flow of material throughout the plant
- Must be willing to and able to work flexible hours, available for mandatory overtime
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must demonstrate good attendance
- 6 months of experience in a manufacturing setting a plus
- Manufacturing Environment which requires the use of Hearing Protection, Eye Protection, and Respiratory protection
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. repetitively
- Must be able to stand for 8-12 hours a day
- Ability to work in a physical position which requires lifting, bending, stooping, twisting
- The Production Worker may be exposed to marked changes in temperatures, moving mechanical parts, wet and/or humid conditions, vibrations, fumes or airborne particles, and other pollutants.
Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you for your concern gulfdemand.com
Disclaimer : By using gulfdemand.com you agree to the following: gulfdemand provides a free service which should be accepted as is. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will gulfdemand.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services.