Urgent Wanted in USA
Urgent Wanted in USA
gulfdemand.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in gulf by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry.
We are not an employment agency we merely offer gulf employers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position. Urgent Wanted in USA
COUNTRY : USA
COMPANY : Revolution Foods
SALARY : $1400 – $4400
Urgent Wanted in USA
Responsible for start-up, verifying the production/processing plan and to ensure the efficient day-to-day processing of planned processing runs in a chilled food facility. This role is responsible for the processing results for the shift they are working and is tasked with driving their Members to meet all KPI’s and goals in Safety, Quality, and Processing standards. The primary objective is to keep operations running efficiently and effectively, with a minimum amount of down time in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Will ensure compliance with food safety, safety, quality, and processing requirements while directing activities of the team members.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: The Team Lead is responsible for verifying the daily plan and coordinating priorities with the manager, other Team Leads and a team of employees to maximum performance and efficiency. Will help coach, teach, mentor and demonstrate efficient ways-of-working.
- Verifies the daily plan, deliveries, and any immediate needs that are needed to prepare for production of raw materials to finished products, supplies or other inventory to and from docks, warehouse staging or storage areas. Monitors food safety by verifying and updating temperature logs.
- Consistently monitors the performance of team members in four critical success areas: Safety, quality, processing efficiency and service level. Maintains a high level of floor presence (90%+) to meet expectations. Establishes routines that may include communicating: performance expectations, plan of the day, coaching, safety message, prior day results, over-time or reduced process scheduling needs, etc.
- Controls downtime by informing processing workers of routine interruptions and monitors compliance. Documents downtime, timing and problems and identifies next steps and what corrective actions were taken.
- Coordinate and observes the work area to ensure all items pre and post run are processed in a timely and efficient manner. Reports defective product, units or questionable conditions to management and documents this information, as required. May assist with documenting the results of product test runs, batches processed, samples, temperatures, date codes, and other relevant matters.
- Consistently and critically monitors the performance of team members in the critical success areas: Safety, Quality, Food Handling, Efficiency/accuracy and service level. Maintains a high level of floor presence to meet expectations. Follows all required safe work and food safety practices.
- Effectively communicates information to team members. Provides regular updates of work in progress and the status of tasks to management.
- Completes proper setup, change overs, stock and allergen controls, and quality product delivery. Reports any delays as compared to plans. May use excepted diagnostic practices to troubleshoot equipment and machinery settings.
- Notifies maintenance department of any mechanical concerns or errors, including audible warning alarms or lights.
- Required to develop, train and demonstrate proper procedures and protocol to employees, to include using the emergency shut-off in case of emergency or necessary stop. May complete a variety of routine admin tasks related to the work that may include copying, printing forms, filling out routine KPI’s, and misc reports.
- Follows all required safe work practices and models safe work practices. This includes proper lifting, following SOP procedures, lockout tag-out requirements and wearing of all required PPE in designated areas.
- Responsible for adhering to all food safety, pre-requisite programs for a designated area. Corrects and/or reports any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately. Adheres to and ensures team members comply with all food safety and GMP requirements.
- Establishes routines that may include communicating performance expectations, plan of the day, coaching, and safety. Responsibilities include coaching, observing and assisting with job related injury reporting.
- Sets the tone to establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency, quality and effective communication within and outside of the department.
- Ensures products are properly stored in their places. Demonstrates full awareness of the work environment. Ensure team members exercise extreme care and safety when using equipment.
- Uses computer skills to enter data into an inventory control data management computer system. May assist with preparing a variety of production and inventory related reports or documents.
- Supports our green waste program, ensuring waste products are properly sorted and accounted for. Responsible to keep the work area and equipment clean, regularly removing empty pallets, wood and plastic.
- Minimum 2 years of leadership/ supervisory experience in a food production environment
- Experience in a fast-paced food related environment with changing priorities is preferred
- Experience achieving positive results thru other team members Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts and weekend work
- Demonstrated ability to be an assertive, self-starter who will be responsible for starting up equipment timely and efficiently. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment • Good communication, demeanor and interpersonal relations skills
- Attention to detail is required. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic math skills in English
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to enter data routinely
- Working Conditions: Work is within a factory setting, with chilled temperatures, on a dock and occasionally work is required within the freezer area. Routinely exposed to wet, damp and cold conditions. All PPE is provided.
- Prolonged standing and walking is routinely required.
- May lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Routinely required to stand, walk, bend, carry, crouch, grasp, hold, kneel, lift, push/pull, reach, sit, squat, stand, stoop, stretch, turn, twist, talk, listen and communicate with others.
HOW TO APPLY
Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us email@example.com .
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you for your concern gulfdemand.com
Disclaimer : By using gulfdemand.com you agree to the following: gulfdemand provides a free service which should be accepted as is. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will gulfdemand.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services.
Please share this jobs : Urgent Wanted in USA
Other Jobs Listed by the Company